As we enter Daniel chapter 8 we enlarge and enhance the prophetic view of history by looking at the symbolism in more beasts as well as the 2300 day prophecy and the 70 week prophecy.
Part 5: God's vision of judgment to Daniel reveals more than just that.
- According to Daniel 8:14, how does the judgment reveal itself? Where do you see the judgment in this text?
- God uses the repeat and enlarge method in the bible to provide the reader .
- When does the 2300 day prophecy begin according to Daniel 9:25?
- When does the Messiah the prince arrive according to Daniel 9:26?
- What does the Messiah confirm at the end of this prophecy?
- Why is Christ's presence in the 2300 day prophecy important to the greater narrative of the judgment in Daniel 7?