Duddley Francois kicks off a new journey through Daniel & Revelation with Daniel 1, 2, and 3.
Part 1: Daniel Chapters 1-3
Prophecy helps us to make sense of God’s sovereignty in combination with human free will.
- What does Daniel 1:1-2 teach us about earthly kingdoms?
- How does Daniel 1:8 limit earthly kingdoms?
- Daniel is given the interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream. How is the Kingdom of God revealed to him based on Daniel 2:19-23?
- Name each earthly kingdom and its relative stone according to Daniel 2:31-35.
- Daniel mentions a stone cut without hands in Daniel 2:45. What is significant about this stone compared to the others?
- John saw a sword “which proceeded from the mouth” in Revelation 19:21. What is significant about this “symbol of power” (sword) coming from the mouth? How does that play with what the cornerstone represents?
- In Daniel 3:16-18, the friends of Daniel rejected the command of Nebuchadnezzar to worship the gold statue. In the face of death, they stood firm. Why isn’t death a deterrent for them?
Good, strong Word!