Fasting & Prayer
Today, from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM, we will be fasting from allowing the devil to stifle our prayers and silence our praise. We will praise and worship God 24/7. We will sing praises to Him continually throughout the day. In the midst of our storm, trial and tribulation, we will charge the atmosphere with our prayer, praise and worship allowing it to change our mindset. Your best testimony is your lifestyle. When your family, friends, and co workers know that you are struggling and you are still determined to praise, worship and pray your way through, it speaks volumes of your faith and will allow them to look at God the way that you do: As someone worthy of your praise, no matter what.
My Father Said
We will pray every hour on the hour in addition to our corporate prayer at 9 PM. All of these prayer calls happen in our Google Hangouts group. If you haven’t joined our Fasting Group on Hangouts you may do so by pressing the button below.
on Google Hangouts
Verses for Meditation
- O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. Isaiah 25:1
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord. Psalm 150
- And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. Acts 16:25
- God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24
- Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalm 103:1
- Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day. Psalm 71:8
- Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. Jeremiah 29:12
Your loving kindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. Psalm 63:3-4
Share this Post